Our slogan at Ashvile Polska is „Giving the past a future” and that summarises what our task was with Stradomska 7. We had to take a historical monument with 500 years worth of history and heritage and bring it into modern life. Make it fit for new purpose in the modern world whilst respecting the history of the building.
Stradonia Serviced Apartments was a large enterprise. Its accomplishment required involvement of many specialists and companies. The major element of the project was that it was a large, very technical construction.
In the 1970s the building was registered as a historical monument.
The biggest challenge during the project’s completion was reconciliation of the building’s historical character with the demands of the modern market. We applied modifications in the building’s structure, for example the adaptation of the attic for the residential purpose, addition of two elevators while retaining the antique staircase, restoring historical wall paintings, insertion of soundproof windows and commercial units on ground level.
The process of planning is crucial to every project. This phase includes goals and needs analysis, fact finding, time scales preparation and budget.
All necessary permits and licences are defined and planned to get. The team consisting of construction engineers building company, architects, interior designers and other necessary to succeed focuses on the project.
7 Stradomska building was purchased in 2006. Located steps away from the Wawel Castle, reqistered as a historical monument and in dilapidated state demanded a team of specialists consisting of conservators, constructors and architects to plan and be delivered meeting our standards
We offer a deep market knowledge and experience in construction process planning and management. We manage, assist and advise in tendering and offer expert knowledge in construction contracts as well as the building phase management.
We managed tendering process and chose a company that specialises in Kraków historical buildings. We managed to receive all necessary permits allowing us to modernise the building to meet expectations of the contemporary market. The construction started in 2013.
We offer management and consulting in interior design projects and execution.
We have built a database of tested partners who guarantee smooth execution of the designs. We split the process into phases to control quality and budget at every stage. We offer deep insight knowledge of market expectations and trends to deliver long lasting and universal products.
Together with the construction a process of the execution design started. With a team of architects we prepared the interior design. Our primary aim was to create the best serviced apartments in Kraków. We negotiated and purchased necessary equipment.
We successfully run groups of apartments in Kraków. We offer operation contracts for groups of apartments and apartment properties. We invite owners and managers to become a partner of quickly developing Ashville Suites brand. We offer cooperation to those who already have their products developed but also those who need assistance in the process.
26 Miodowa Street,
14 Czysta St.,
23 Kołłątaja St,
27 Kosciuszki St,
7 Stradomska St,
26 Miodowa Street
- 1929 modernist building in the heart of the Jewish Quarter will undergo a complete renovation. 34 serviced apartments will be added to our portfolio.
14 Czysta St.
- We own 2 floors in this centrally located building. They have undergone a complete refurbishment in 2016 and 5 Serviced Apartments under the name of Apple Tree by Ashville are operated here with students and young professionals as target group.
23 Kołłątaja St
- Wrocław is a historic building located in the center of Wroclaw, the main street leading from the main train station to the Dominican Gallery and Market Square. The building for the purpose of aparthotel, offices, services. We are currently looking for a buyer.
27 Kosciuszki St
- 19th century building located at the river bank of Vistula river will undergo a full refurbishment from September 2017. On 1st January 2019 24 Serviced Apartments devoted for long stays for business will open in this location.
7 Stradomska St
- Kraków – 16th century merchant building, old brewery steps away from the Wawel castle. In 2015 full refurbishment was finished and 23 serviced apartments under the brand of Stradonia Serviced Apartments were opened. Read More